View Profile Itriphus

3 Movie Reviews

True art, no matter how you slice it

This is quite possibly the greatest example of artistic expression I have seen in my lifetime. This is not a Flash submission, it is a masterpiece. Five isn't a high enough vote, nor is ten a high enough score. But all fifteen of them "R belong 2 this."

HUGE SUCCESS

Incredible flash. Keep the awesome coming.

Rollercoaster of awesome, but with more guns

Maybe one of the best Madness tributes I've seen in a while. A bit random, but that's what made it funny. Great, smooth animations, clean art, and great music. Keep up the great work!

3 Game Reviews

Full version plz!

Fun, if short. Easy controls, and overall just plain fun gameplay. A full version would DEFINITELY be awesome.

Simple, easy, fun.

Not the most graphically impressive piece, but incredibly addicting. And to p763we, it's because that's basically what games of the past looked like. And to vinny99, that's so you finish the level faster and don't just mess around.

It's sudoku, no frills.

Great game. I liked the background, but it'd be nice if you could change skins (like a nature one, or a simple one, or a futuristic one; see where I'm going?) and if you could click in the box then type the number. Still a great sudoku game.

asdfadfasdgdsfgrrrrg dfasdf